A fully subscribed Lustre Installation and Administration Training by Whamcloud was held at VPAC on 6-8 March 2012.
For updates on Whamcloud events see Whamcloud’s global events page.
The Lustre Installation and Administration course covers 3 days and includes:
- Introduction to Lustre filesystem
- Architecting and designing Lustre clusters
- Lustre implementation and configuration
- Building large scale Lustre clusters
- Lustre client configuration and setup
- Lustre filesystem backup and restore
- Advanced Lustre Networking
- Tuning Lustre for your environment
- Troubleshooting a Lustre filesystem
- Interactive lab sessions to familiarize users with Lustre
Student Fees (current March 2012):
- $AUD 2,500 (ex GST) for individuals, educational institutions and government agencies
- $AUD 2,850 (ex GST) for commercial entities
To express interest in attending a future VPAC Whamcloud Lustre course contact firstname.lastname@example.org.