VPAC provides a range of practical guides leading VPAC users through key features and functions of various software applications installed on VPAC’s High Performance Computers. The following tutorials will assist VPAC HPC users with running jobs and applications.
- Introduction to Trifid
- Logging on and Transfering Files for Windows users.
- Logging On and Transferring Files for Linux and Mac users.
- Linux Commands and File Structure
- Lustre File System
- File Permissions
- Editing Files: nano, vim and emacs
- Module Commands
- Submitting and Running HPC Jobs
- Submitting and Running NAMD GPU Jobs
- Acquiring and Using Licenses
- X11 Windows Forwarding
- Fluent/ANSYS licenses
- Compiling MPI Applications
- How to build CUDA and OpenCL SDK Examples on the head node
- Hadoop On Demand
- Matlab DCS
For further information regarding any of our tutorials, please contact email@example.com or phone +61 3 9925 4410.